At this time, we are working within the limits of our expertise, time and financial resources. We are looking for people who are willing to donate their skills and expertise in the following area to help us:
- Legal: We have written draft NHA ByLaws in order to form a not-for-profit. Now we are looking for a qualified individual to provide a legal review of the ByLaws.
- Marketing & Media: We need advice on the best way to continue to raise awareness amongst the NJ Energy and Light-Touch community, as well as the communities in which we live.
- Legislative & Lobbying: We have been in contact with pro-bono attorneys from the National Health Freedom Coalition (www.nationalhealthfreedom.org) in Minnesota. While the NHFC is a tremendous resource whom we will continue to consult with, we still need people who understand local New Jersey politics.
- Not-For-Profit Fundraising: We need people who have the skills and expertise in fundraising for start-up not-for-profit organizations.
- Standards of Practice: We would also like to remind our community about the importance of creating our own competency standards of practice, which will raise our professionalism and further integrate us into western healthcare. Please provide feedback and suggested edits to the NHA Standards of Practice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you, or anyone you know can assist us with any of these fields of expertise, please email us at: email@example.com